Sailung Virgin Trek is a Newly open non touristy trek in Nepal. Which is close to near by Kathmandu. Just drive to the Dolakha (Mude) from Katmandu, side is eastern part of Nepal. Main highlight of this Sailung Virgin trekking is to see the magnificent views of eastern part of Himalayas of Nepal. Like Everest to Annapurna range and encounter with several different ethnic people and interesting experience about socio-economic situation, life style and their professions. Specially, people like this area very much who are interested to visit to the non-tourist area for the nature and culture
Day Program Accommodation Meal
Day 01 Departure from Homeland. Hotel B/B
Day02 Drive Kathmandu to Maga Deurali Camp B, L, D
Day 03 Trek Maga Deurali to Kalopani / Dhunge Camp B, L, D
Day 04 Rest day and Sailung Hiking Camp B, L, D
Day 05 Trek Kalopani to Khola Kharka Camp B, L, D
Day 06 Trek Khola Kharka to Do Ramba short visit Camp B, L, D
Day 07 Trek Do Ramba to Chisopani / Kirne Tar Camp B, L, D
Day 08 Drive to Charikot Hotel / Lodge B, L, D
Day 09 Morning drive charikot to Kalinchowk Bhagwati, View point of Dolakha and drive back to charikot Hotel / Lodge B, L, D
Day 10 Drive to Last resort for Bunjee Jump station Hotel / Lodge B, L, D
Day 11 Drive to Dhulikhel and short visit to Namo Buddha Hotel / Lodge B, L, D
Day 12 Drive to Kathmandu and on the way Bhaktapur Sightseeing Hotel / Lodge B, L, D
Day 13 Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour Hotel / Lodge B, L, D
Day 14 Back to Home land
*P.S. B – breakfast, L – lunch, D – Dinner
If you would like to customize trip, please email us.
• In Kathmandu, 3 nights of accommodation in 5* standard hotel on twin sharing basis on BB plan.
• While in trekking, accommodation and food in full board in local lodge up to Base Camp & return.
• All ground transportation as per program.
• Charikot to Bugee jump station and back to Kathmandu by own vehicle
• Farewell Nepali Dinner
• Food & Tented camp on the trekking include Member & Staffs.
• Local permit and fee.
• Necessary guide and porters with their daily wages, equipment & Insurance.
• Above mentioned staffs daily wages, equipment allowance & Insurance.
• Bhaktapur and Kathmandu sightseeing tour / Fees / Cultural guide
Price Excludes :
• International flight tickets and country entrance visa fee at the airport and international airport departure tax
• Extra night Hotel in Kathmandu, etc.
• Personal natural expenses, Alcohol, beverages, Telephone call, laundry etc.
• Personal medicine, equipment & insurance (including Helicopter evacuation in case of emergency).
More on Sailung Trek
For More information:
Email This BlogThis! Share to Twitter Share to Facebook